Once you sign in to our website:
- Select the relevant account
- Click to view all Account Details
- Next to Account Number, select "Show" to unmask all the digits of your account number
- Select "Hide" to mask all but the last four digits of your account number.
Primary account owners receive combined statements which are generated monthly based on the opening date of their first account. For example, if you opened your first account on June 10, your first statement will be generated on July 10. For your added convenience an email notification will be sent when your monthly statement is available online.
Your 1099-INT tax form will be generated and available online to primary account owners by January 31. To view and print a copy of the form:
You may close your account online by navigating to the "Close Account" page in the "Account Services" menu. Alternatively, you can call us at 888-201-6505 should you need assistance in closing your account.
Please note: Upon account closure, you will receive all interest accrued through the day before your account is closed. If you are closing your online CD within the 10 day grace period, you will receive interest earned through maturity.
You can add up to 15 beneficiary profiles to your account online by following the steps below:
• Sign in to your online bank account
• Select “Manage Beneficiaries” from the “Account Services” menu
• Select “Add Beneficiaries” for the desired account
• Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new beneficiary profile. You will need to provide:
- Individual Beneficiary: Full Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth
- Formal Revocable Trust: Full Trust Name and Date of Trust
- Non-Profit and Charity: You cannot create a profile for these organizations
online, please contact us at 1-888-201-6505 with the organization name
and Tax ID number for assistance.
• Assign a beneficiary type (primary or contingent)
• Designate and confirm your beneficiary allocation
You can assign up to 15 beneficiaries on any account, but you are limited to no more than 10 per beneficiary type (e.g., 10 primary and 5 contingent, or 5 primary and 10 contingent).
Primary beneficiaries receive a specified share of your account in the event of the death of all account owners, while contingent beneficiaries only receive a specified share of your account in the event that all Primary Beneficiaries have also predeceased the account owners.
You can add the following FDIC eligible beneficiaries to your account:
1. You can add individuals as beneficiaries online by providing their Full Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Address.
2. You can add formal revocable trusts as beneficiaries online by providing the Full Trust Name and the Date the Trust was established. NOTE: Citizens Access requires that an account owner is the grantor of a formal revocable trust being named as a beneficiary.
3. You can add a charity or non-profit organization as a beneficiary. Please contact us at 1-888-201-6505 with the organization name and Tax ID number.
You can easily edit beneficiaries on your accounts by following the steps below:
• Sign in to your online bank account
• Select “Manage Beneficiaries” from the “Account Services” menu to complete the following activities:
- Adjust account-level beneficiary assignments or allocations: Select
“View/Edit Beneficiaries” for the desired account
- Update a beneficiary profile: Click on the beneficiary name and select
Once you sign into your Citizens Access account, navigate to the "Manage Beneficiaries" page in the "Account Services" menu. All accounts that are eligible to have beneficiaries assigned will be listed on this page and accounts with assigned beneficiaries will display the names and distribution allocations for each of your assigned beneficiaries.
Alternatively, you can select the relevant account you want to validate from your home page. Click "View all account details" to expand the account detail page, and if beneficiaries have been assigned you will see the field "Ownership Type" include "POD" and a link to "View/Edit Beneficiaries" will be visible.
To remove beneficiaries from your account, please bring all beneficiary allocations to 0%.
Yes, simply sign into your account and select Alerts from the Communications menu to view your alerts.
Yes, you can connect your Citizens Access account to Mint. Please follow the online instructions within Mint.com to link your account. Compatibility with Quicken is in progress and we will notify customers when this becomes available.
If there are other financial tools you would like us to consider integrating, please share your thoughts via email@example.com.